[blparent] Judgments and love-life

Marla Wertman mwertman72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 03:55:25 UTC 2013

Well said Bridgit and Arielle in an earlier post. It's not fair to judge
anyone you only know from an email list. The truth is it's hard to find
someone to spend your life with, it doesn't matter if you are blind or
sighted, or if your partner is blind or sighted. Dating is not easy and
it is more complicated if you happen to be a single Mom or Dad.I am
blessed to have someone and I wish those of you who are single and
looking the best of luck. The best advice I can give is don't ever
settle for just anyone so you don't have to be alone.

Marla Wertman <mwertman72 at gmail.com>