[blparent] Grocery shopping.

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:23:17 UTC 2013

Grocery shopping online has worked well for me. I do it through
Peapod.com and have found that pretty easy to use, especially since
they save your lists and let you know what's on sale that you bought
before. Buying some things in bulk can be good if you have a store
like Costco nearby and if rides are difficult to get.

Jen