[blparent] Grocery shopping.

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Jul 13 00:54:02 UTC 2013

The co-op here delivers!

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michelle
Creedy
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:10 AM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] Grocery shopping.

I've done some shopping online and it works pretty well. We have a local
store that will deliver. I have usually taken the bus or something there or
walked and then taken a cab back. I've also joined a local program where you
pay into a farm at the beginning of the season and you pick up vegetables
each week. Two friends did the same thing so it's easy to get there. The bus
doesn't go there so it could have been complicated.

Hope this helps
Michelle