[blparent] Blind dating

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jul 14 18:15:37 UTC 2013

Well I would say that we are all different, and what may seem obvious
to me may not be so by others.  At different times in my lifE I have
been interested in dating blind women only, sighted women only, or
either.  I can't say my reasons were always right, or good, but they
reflected where I was at the time.  In particular I supposed it had
to do with my view of my blindness and how I related to others.

I think I have continued to grow and develop through my life and now
consider myself open to most anything that comes along -- although it
has been a veritable drout for a long time now (smile.)

Dave