[blparent] Blind dating

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:12:34 UTC 2013

No out of respect for myself and him I will not discuss it on an email list. We are not together there's no regrets or hard feelings. That's just life. Now this has nothing to do with blind parenting so don't ask again. Thank you for understanding car some things that don't belong on an email list.

Sent from my iPhone