[blparent] Blind dating

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jul 15 03:07:14 UTC 2013

I agree that there has to be more than disability in common with someone.
I know they have things for everything else, so why not a site for people
with disabilities to meet and date or hook up, or whatever.
Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674