[blparent] Grocery Shopping

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Mon Jul 15 19:56:15 UTC 2013

We buy our groceries online a lot. On the west coast we can order online from Safeway/Vons or Albertsons grocery stores, and now Amazon Fresh is available here too for same day delivery. There are certain items we do prefer to buy in person in order to be able to pick out our own, like produce or bread products, but online ordering and delivery is very easy and convenient for most items.

There is a grocery store a block away for when I need last minute items in a hurry, and for transporting groceries home from there I bought a cute little cart called Quik Cart. It is a 2 wheel cart that I can pull behind me and it has a lid. It folds up like a briefcase that I can carry in my hand when I don't need to put groceries in it. It is not extremely large, but it can probably hold at least a couple paper grocery bags full of stuff.

Sarah