[blparent] Talking baby bottles

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:03:06 UTC 2013

OMG, Declan was one of those babies who was difficult to burp. You had
to pound and pound on him. My mother-in-law was always so terrified
about how hard we had to pat his back, but the doctor actually
recommended it, smile. I also prefered the sitting up position to burp
him instead of over the shoulder. And on top of this, he had severe acid
reflux. Thankfully, he's old enough that we don't need to burp him much,
and the reflux has resolved itself.

Bridgit
Message: 4