[blparent] Pulling Strollers

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jul 19 21:45:24 UTC 2013

Melissa, honestly pulling is safer than pushing in my opinion.  When you
pull your bundle of joy behind you, the baby is almost on your heals.
They make strollers with reversible handles, but if they had them 13 years
ago, I didn't know it.  I just tied a regular leash to each side of the
frame, the tied it around me.  I guess I kind of looked like a horse pulling
a cart.
 I never, not even once, thought anyone could take her from my stroller.