[blparent] pulling Strollers.

Melissa Treaster tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:57:59 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone for the tips and showing me that she may not be thinking like I do. So here is question number 2.
What kind of strollers are you using?
3. Does anyone know of a carseat that will click into a stroller so it can be on wheels?
4. I seen the sit and stroll but are there others like it?
I really want to make things easy on myself for when I am talking our child to places that the hubby is not going. Since I take both Mobility and Taxis I am going to aways need a carseat with me. Ideas are welcomed. If you want to get in touch off list my email is tomelissa30 at hotmail.com or cell 240-298-5235. I would also love to meet up with our blind parents in the Baltimore area as I am in Rosedale. Feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that I need to find a way to do. I know that I am not the first blind mom and will not be the last but my hubby works nights so there will be a lot of time where it's just me and baby. His mom lives with us as well but is limited due to her disability. We live with her so that we can take care of her.
Thanks for the help!
Melissa Treaster

Sent from my iPad