[blparent] OT: Portable Steps for Dogs

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 6 06:12:11 UTC 2013

She’s eleven and a half, and semi-retired.  She goes to the park, to church, places like that, but we don’t travel like we used to.  Still, it breaks her heart when I have to leave her home.  A regular car isn’t so bad, but a good friend of mine has a Jeep Cherokee that will soon be impossible for my old girl.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.