[blparent] OT: Portable Steps for Dogs

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 6 14:31:45 UTC 2013

Not sure.  Not having one will be hard; I've had dogs for twenty years and
they've increased my independence in traveling.  But I'm not sure I could
give a new young dog enough work right now.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.