[blparent] Using jogging strollers

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:57:45 UTC 2013

How cool!
What are the specs for this as in a weight limit?
You say it works with "any c arseat". That may be true, but does it have a
maximum weight limit?
I found out our changing table did. I should have known this, but I didn't.
It's maximum weight was 30 pounds. Note, the *was* as it broke during a
diaper change.