[blparent] tonsils and hyperactivity.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:28:30 UTC 2013

Hmm. Like I mentioned before my leaning is to wait since he rarely get
infections. He does get ear and sinus but, not all the time and has never
had a throat infection. His tonsils go almost all the way across his
throat. Not quite touching. His biggest obstacle is eating but, with
smaller portions more often at least til they shrink a bit when he's older
may ease his frustration. He gets so discouraged with eating sometimes we
have to feed him just to get food into him. He's not under weight at all
cause I make sure he eats even if I have to blend his veggies in a
smoothie. I'd rather wait and see if nature takes it's course and they
shrink and if not we could do the op when he's older. However the hyperness
may be do to sleeping trouble. We don't generally check on him at night
since he's older so not sure how much sleep he's actually getting in the
night.. He has his movies so if he does wake at night he just watches til
he falls asleep again. Most times he doesn't bother leaving his bed let
alone waking us up. He's very independant and it's not like he couldn't
wake us he certainly could but, he just doesn't. We are having a camp
weekend where he will be in the room with us so I'm hoping then to get a
better handle on how he's sleeping. If he is having trouble then a doc
visit will be very soon if not we'll likely wait since we can combat the
eating problem.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!