[blparent] broken glass

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:03:53 UTC 2013

Hello Sheila, broken glass is difficult to deal with at times. Of
course carefully pick up the larger pieces you can find. Take a yard
stick and lay it on the floor and sweep inward on all four sides where
you think the glass hit the floor. This should collect all the big
pieces. For smaller shards I use the vacuum cleaner which has a floor
attachment. I do not know of anyone who can get all broken glass up
the first time. Check in corners where cabbinets meet and such.

Mark Feliz