[blparent] New face book group

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jun 24 17:41:40 UTC 2013

I've had a really difficult time navigating Facebook.  Are there any tricks
to making the site less daunting and more accessible with Jaws?  I guess
this is kind of off topic, but I brought it up because of the new group
announcement.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.