[blparent] braille picture books for babies?

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 1 19:42:32 UTC 2013

Dear hina:
When you get a chance, I suggest a visit to your local public library to see if they have any board books in Braille. Here in Miami, I was able to borrow something like 30/40 different titles to read to Song before she turned one.
Now that she's 28 months, her tastes in reading materials have changed quite a bit and i'm thinking that we will need to purchase some more advanced Braille books since the board books are no longer interesting to her.
Another option would be to see if any one in the Chicago chapter has books that they would be willing to lend to you. I'd be willing to send you the books that we have, however we are expecting another child at the end of March and I feel that he may enjoy some of the same titles that we have lying around.
Good luck in your search.

Best Regards:
Hai Nguyen Ly
Email: