[blparent] braille picture books for babies?

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 06:35:39 UTC 2013

There is a sale going on at
http://www.beulahreimerlegacy.com/
right now through monday. When you spend $30 or more on products, you
will receive a free book of your choice at a $6 value.
I love this site because there are over 750 books and flash cards, April
provides high quality and very affordable books and not to mention
amazing customer service. She offers board books which would be good for
babies and loads of books more suited for the preschool age.
I loved www.seedlings.org when my daughter was younger, but struggle to
find age appropriate books now that she is 4.
I also like purchasing books from www.nbp.org as they have a good
selection of books for preschool aged  children
Pipi