[blparent] welcome Gloria

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 8 02:14:45 UTC 2013

Exactly like my life.  I knew 2 blind mom's who by the time Gab was born had
since moved away.  Good thing I paid attention when they were raising their
children.  The other blind peeps I knew, men, didn't have a clue how to
raise children.  I love this list and even though I found it when Gab was a
little older, it is great!