[blparent] my wacky life.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:02:59 UTC 2013

Ok, so even a friend of mine tried incentives for my sweet little boy to
get him to potty train. No luck,
Had my app with the eye surgeon today. they still haven't decided how much
of my eye to remove however the good news is they were very apologetic
today for making me wait so long. They did all the paper work for me today
and now I  just wait for the actual surgery date. I suspect after the
falling through the cracks thing they'll get to it pretty quick.
In the middle of all this we are looking for a new place. Poor Myles is so
confused right now and make no wonder.
On top of all this he has a friend who is quite sice and needs surgery
herself and he can't understand why she is not able to play with him much.
They are VERY close. Her mom is coming over tomorrow to discuss how to help
the kids cope with this. Also he is realizing being adopted has it's
differences to being born into a particular family He's constantly asking
about siblings and grand parents. He never sees my husbands dad and mine
past away years ago and My hubby's mom past also. He has spiritual grammys
and grampys but, now he claims everyone's gram or gramp as his own.
He knows he is adopted and that he has siblings that don't live with us.He
finds this hard.
The other night I mentioned to a friend about giving away a huge picture
because I had one smaller of the same thing. It's a cross with a robe
draped over it and a scripture at the bottom. He lost it and I mean panic,
huge tears and beat red face. super sad and distraught. Never seen that
reaction from him before. I had to promise we'd hang it in his new room
before he would settle. Surely not much more could possibly happen to rock
his world, Man do we ever need a family break from life. Wow when you write
it down it seems like so much. Well we have wethered much worse but, holy
cow I'm so tired.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!