[blparent] ipad mini and kids

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:47:44 UTC 2013

Hi,
I don't remember how old your son is but, my ten year-old has an Ipad
2 and she loves it.  I will sugest you get a good case though if your
son is young.  Personly, I feel the Ipad minny is over-priced, and
would vote for seeing if you may want to get a referbished Ipad 2.
But in the end it is up to you.
There are a lot of Aps for preschoolers, and my daughter has had a few
educational apts at times.  So I don't know if I answered your
question but that's my thoughts.
Hope this helps.
Kate