[blparent] ipads and kids

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:55:02 UTC 2013

Ok, convinced to buy a tablet for my son of some sort. now I'm faced with
whether it should be an i pad or an android based tablet. Android based are
cheaper, faster. wondering if any of you have used android based or not. i
know an i pad would suffice but if I'm able to go cheaper then that would
be better. According to a tech friend of mine who lives in the same town as
me the android based regular tablets have plenty of apps which are all
available to Canadians. It's the kid tablet nabi 2 that isn't. Any idea
what android based tablets are good quality. I'm not concerned about
whether he'll get into anything inappropriate as he is so people oriented
that he has to be in the same room as us 99% of the time. LOL I can
supervise him quite easily at least for a few years. Just want to get
something reasonable and useful without spending a fortune.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!