[blparent] Update

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Thu Mar 14 20:13:09 UTC 2013

Bernadetta, I know exactly what you mean! As of this week, Kahlan is
officially off the formula and the bottle and on whole milk and the
sippy cup. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm happy she's a bit more
independent, but I'm sad because I miss the interaction when I fed her
the bottle.

Bridgit, I've only had one day when I felt I really needed a day off
from Kahlan, and that was in January when I was really sick and feeling
lousy. She was having a screaming fit and I said, "Kahlan, I love you,
but I wish today was one of the days you were in day care." I felt
horrible about it! But the visiting nurse said it's OK to feel that way
sometimes.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."