[blparent] need advice

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:00:48 UTC 2013

One book that Myles really got alot out of was an alphabet book from
seedlings.org I was braille, print, picture, touch and feel and sign
language. baby signing time was really fun for both of us however I'm sight
impaired not totally blind so we use to watch the vids together and
practice the signs. babies can do much quicker then they talk and Myles was
signing thank you, please, sorry and all sorts of other signs. the vids are
done to music so even if you can't see the songs are lots of fun to dance
together to. babies tend to love to dance. Since he can stand and hold
things you'd be able to hold his hands and dance with him, things like ring
around the rosey, Another game Myles loved at that age was just funny faces
and antics like crawling around the room chasing him to tickle him. Our
house was quite a riot at that stage. LOL You could even build a tower with
mega blocks so he can come along and crash it down before you have a chance
to finish it. LOL peek a boo books are great as well and seedlings has
quite a few of those. Myles still loves bath time peek a boo. it's braille,
print, pic and touch and feel. If I remember more things I'll send them.
hope this helps

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!