[blparent] shaving legs

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Mar 17 21:31:02 UTC 2013

I had a rehab teacher come out and teach me how to shave my legs.
She showed me with a disposable razor, the wax strips, and a electric razor.
then I got rebellious after her driver informed me that I would never get a
boyfriend if I didn't shave my legs.
those who know me are not surprised by that reaction.
Anyway, I use the venus disposable razors and I also use an electric one,
and I use a shaving cream for women, or a mild soap.
the
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.