[blparent] shaving legs

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Mar 18 00:38:18 UTC 2013

Veronica,
I started shaving my legs in sixth grade. At first my mom showed me how
to use an electric razor but that didn't do the trick; I liked a closer
shave, so I  started using disposable razors. Jolette makes disposable
razor soaps, which are basically little oval soaps with a razor in the
middle. You attach them to a handle that comes in the box. They do a
pretty good job and they're very safe to use in my experience. They're
not starter razors with a single blade, so they do a much better job
than those single-bladed ones. I use those, but I also have regular
venus disposables on hand as well, because I tend to wear those
jollette ones down fairly quickly. One tip I'd like to offer is:
instead of using shaving cream or soap, I tend to use hair conditioner.
Just a thin layer of hair conditioner will do; It moisens the hair
follickles and makes the hair easier to remove so you don't have to
press down so hard..  it moisens the skin a bit too, so the skin is
nice and soft after shaving, although that can be achieved by applying
a bit of lotion after  the shower anyway.

Bernadetta