[blparent] shaving legs

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 22 21:35:34 UTC 2013

Way back when, I tried this funny little tool, it was shaped like an
electric toothbrush but the head of it was round and looked like a tight
spring.  It vibrated and you could run it across your lets and it was
suppose to just remove the hair.  Well, I would say it worked, yanked
anything in its way right out.  I threw it away.  Boy, was I stupid.  Fads!