[blparent] shaving legs

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:23:12 UTC 2013

i personally use a venus razor and it is the only razor i've used that i
have not cut myself with. i also think the blades last a decently long
time compared to others i've used. they do have the strip of
soap/shaving cream/lotion on the blades as well which is my only dislike
of it b/c my skin doesn't like it.