[blparent] I'm distraught!

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Mon Mar 25 22:57:42 UTC 2013

I used to live in the same small city as my mother and sister when my oldest
was an infant. I was out with an O&M instructer one day and it did turn into
quite an adventure. I offer up my O&M instructer as evidence that I was not
doing anything dangerous. :) A group in a restaurant decided to call the
police because I was walking in the street. Of course I was only in the
street because their cars were pulled up over the sidewalk and I was having
to go around them. :) To give the cops credit, they just asked if I was ok
and apologized for bothering us. This same walk led to several people
calling my mother and sister to make sure they knew I was out. :) One even
pointed out that I was out with a man who was not my husband. I never could
decide if she thought I was out on illicit excursion with the baby in a back
pack or what. :)

I gave up on blending years ago. :)

Jennifer