[blparent] Update Me and my daughter

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 21:59:48 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
The last visit I had with my daughter with Good Beginnings was on April 18th.Then I surrender my parental rights on April 24th. The adoptive family is still very willing to let me be involved in her life.
 Her father doesn't stand a great chance of getting her back. He's living with someone the state doesn't trust being his sister her aunt.
 She is doing awesome she has her six month review later on during week with the early intervention team she's been work with since birth.  She'll  be nineteen months old next week.  She's now walking and running all round. She is now hitting all her developmental milestones which makes me very, very proud of her for doing so great.

 I will get to see her for the time since surrendering my parental rights. I'm very excited to be seeing her after not seeing  for two and half weeks.

Lovinmylittleprincessforever