[blparent] All ready to sell.

melissa burch tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 11:18:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!
First for those of you who do not know me I am Melissa Burch and soon to be Melissa Treaster. I do not have children yet but we will be working on that. I wanted to let everyone know I am now selling 31 gifts. They have lots of stuff to make life a little easier. Form the purse that works as a wallet to hang up organizers for use in your home or locker. Something that might be useful to parents is that if you were to by a lunch tote you can have your child's name added to it great for kids that you can not normally have there names on items because they are not a popular name like my friends Summers daughters name Ireland. It is raised so you could feel the name! Also as true with all are thermal bags if placed in the freezer the night before that box it's self will stay could for 6-8 hours. That's good for field trips! Other day to day use as well because there is no ice pack needed. Or course there can be factors like leaving it in the 110* car since that might not allow it to stay as cold. There are mini-zipper pouches that do the same and are GREAT  for small medications that need to be kept cold like cough medication or insulin. One last thing is that are thermals are on sale in May only! What this means is if you spend $31.00 you can get one half off! That happens for every $31.00 you spend. ( FYI if you order on line then add all normal priced items first and then add the thermals you want for half priced. So if you would like to know more please email or call me. So this was so long I am just so happy about selling my 31 Gifts.  I also do home parties in the Baltimore area. My email is organizedbymelissaburch at gmail.com or by phone 240-298-5235 or website www.mythirtyone.com/340626. /
Thanks!
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone