[blparent] A total stranger crosses the line

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:02:43 UTC 2013

I'm wondering if a women's self defense course may help with this problem.
You learn how to get out of a hold that you don't want to be in. To use
Veronica's example, the guy grabbed her, it doesn't matter why, but Veronica
didn't want him touching her, so she'd have applied pressure forcing him to
break his hold.
It doesn't matter what someone's intentions are, it matters that they are at
that moment doing something that is not ok with you and that needs to stop.
You also learn a lot of other very useful things as well.