[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon May 13 21:20:10 UTC 2013

Seriously?  Can you see at all?  Can a blind person get a concealed weapons
permit, as opposed to say a gun license for shooting at a range?  Would you
really shoot someone for trying to help you cross the street, even if you
didn't want to go?  I'm not picking on you, Gabe, please don't take it that
way.  I'd ask these questions of anyone who posted what you just did; I'm
stunned.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.