[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Tue May 14 17:26:45 UTC 2013

yes it does very by state. But no state that I know of forbids a blind
person from purchasing or owning a gun. Carrying a concealed weapon is a
different story. here in Nebraska a vision test is required, or a valid
driver's license. I own 3 guns, and after doing the proper paper work, my
county Sherriff had no issues with issuing me a permit to purchase.

Even as a blind parent we, my wife and I, take our daughters out target
shooting, teaches the kids respect and proper behavior around firearms.

 Just like we would teach them proper safety around a swimming pool.

Michael
  _____