[blparent] (Guns) was a total stranger crosses a line.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed May 15 00:50:05 UTC 2013

Wow, with Jo Elizabeth on that one, shocking but, hey to each his own. Not
for me but, the self defense course has come in handy. I took one years ago
where we learned how to use things like keys and canes as weapons I just
about broke my instructor's nose in a domo. I have quick reflexes and yes
I'd whack them too if they grabbed me. BTW had a really good chat with the
neighbor yesterday and they were totally different with us then that night.
Just by talking to her daughter I can tell she is a VERY panicky person.
She freaked and reacted out of turn out of sheer fright. She helped him
find his bike helmet yesterday and we talked about the drums too. As it
turns out the one who lives there suffers from occasional migraines which I
know something about. Anyway she did tell me she bangs on the floor
sometimes but, it's because she has a headache that day. I totally get that
and respect the fact taht she finally said something as to the why. She has
no problem with it otherwise. It's not every day so I don't think this will
get dirty afterall praise the Lord. The egg carton thing is neat though and
I just may try that. Myles would get a kick out of it. Oh yeah the church
thing is still nuts but, we are just going to have to limit his playtime
witht he others when there is nothing structured going on. He had yet
another blow up today that made me so mad. We really need to figure out why
he reacts to everything so strongly. It's getting out of hand. He has a
blow up with one of the kids and we get to deal with his mood for the rest
of the day. It always happens before or after a meeting or if the kids are
left to run around without set supervision. It's getting ridicules. He is
no longer allowed to run around during church but, the pastor who is a
close friend is thinking we should try to get the kids some dance stuff and
instruments to use during worship so they feel a part. We have told Myles
that he is allowed to go up front and watch the band or dance and things
like that but, he has to take part not go off and end up making trouble for
himself. We did that this Sunday and because it was the first week he moped
the whole time since all the other kids except the other boy that was
involved last week were allowed to run around the way they always have. We
talked about it afterwards and he actually agreed it was a better idea for
him. We'll see what this week brings. I hope this is just a phase that will
pass soon and if not that we will find out the root soon so we can get him
whatever help he needs. Time will tell I guess. Wow still stunned by the
gun thing. My hubby is totally blind and would be freaked by owning one
though I suppose he has done target practice before I guess. still not sure
how I feel about that one.. LOL guess you got a do what ya gotta do.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!