[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed May 15 21:37:59 UTC 2013

It does vary state by state.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sheila
Leigland
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:50 AM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

interesting post. I didn't know that a totally blind person could get a gun
permit. does this vary state by state? just curious.

On 5/13/2013 3:47 PM, Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S wrote:

	Being that I have the same rights as cited people. Remember the
quality we ask for? That means I carry any gun concealed as long as I'm not
a prohibited possessor. Also, I am totally blind. But very well-trained. I
have owned assault rifles, handguns, and rifles. As well as shotguns. I have
been trained by police officers and former military men. I have training in
firearm retention, meaning how well I could keep my gun from others. As well
as combat shooting meaning to close quarters shooting range and firing of my
firearm. I know you're shocked, and I expect most people too. But again we
all asked for it call me as blind people, and I take all that you call me I
could get. I'm also a business owner an idyllic cash and I do with sensitive
documents and monies from other people but I need to keep safe as well.
Again remember the inequality that we all 54?

	Gabe Vega
	Sent from my iPhone
	CEO
	Commtech LLC
	The leader of computer support, training and web development
services
	Web: http://commtechusa.net
	Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
	Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc