[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu May 16 23:12:26 UTC 2013

I did none of the above.
But now that you mentioned it, self defense is a good thing as for some,
guns, but seriously, if someone wanted to help you across the street and
grabbed you thinking they were just helping, you wouldn't pull out your gun,
would you? On the otherhand, you might snap your arms up or down to break
the hold, but you wouldn't reach out and poke them in the eye. Or would you?
Protecting yourself from creepy peeps is good, but not everyone is a creepy
peep.