[blparent] How do you all handle the issue of your kids not telling the truth?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri May 31 02:58:29 UTC 2013

For starters, telling lying is not okay and punishing her for that deception and like you said, you need to check each and every time.  As for your step son, not that you really want to be a cop, tell him the same thing, first of all there must be a consequence for his action and then you might just have to have a pat down implimented