[blparent] Halloween.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Nov 1 04:35:07 UTC 2013

We had hardly any trick-or-treaters again.  My daughter carved a pumpkin,
though, with the help of her brother who she adores.  He made one, too, so
they were displayed on the porch.  I have a big cooking kettle which is now
brimming with sugar in all its many forms.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.