[blparent] Question About Clothes Sizes

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Nov 2 23:54:17 UTC 2013

I forgot about 6 and 6x

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brandy W., with Discovery Toys
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:03 PM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] Question About Clothes Sizes

They have regular 6 and 6 X. 6 X is going to be a little larger, kind of think of it as 6 and a half, and 7 and Kohles even has 7X now. Starting at 6 and 7 they also have Slim and many the adjustable waist. So you probably need to go to a store, get help from a store employ if you need to and try stuff on as when they reach this size it just isn't as strait forward as brands seem to vary more. Once you have a brand you like you will be able to go up sizes earlier. Good luck!