[blparent] Braille checkers

DPPI Enquiries info at dppi.org.uk
Tue Nov 5 11:42:38 UTC 2013

We have '4 in a row', where game pieces for one colour are drilled in
the centre. You could do the same with checkers too.

Krishna

On 05/11/2013 05:16, Rob Kaiser wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> My mom is sending me a hole bunch of stuff to me from Chicago including two Braille checkerboards. Does anyone know where I can get, or, does anyone have a box of Braille checkers that I can buy from them. This would give me another game that I can play with my nine yearold daughter, Breann.
>
> Mom is also sending me dominos and Braille cards.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter
> Cell#(847)989-0768
> email;
> rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

   Privacy statement: DPPI will never share your contact details
   with any third party without your permission. We only use your
   details to follow up your enquiry or evaluate our services.
   If you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us.

   Krishna Ramamurthy
   Manager
   Disability, Pregnancy & Parenthood
   336 Brixton Road, London SW9 7AA

   info at dppi.org.uk   |   http://www.dppi.org.uk
   Helpline open Tue, Wed, Thu 10:30am to 2:30pm

   Follow us on Twitter: @disabled_parent

   Registered charity number 1070303