[blparent] Question about Halloween costumes

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 20:31:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

Has anyone on the list purchased organic, toxic-free Halloween costumes,
and if so, where? You'd think it wouldn't be difficult to find, but so
far, I'm not finding much, if anything at all. We want something free of
some of the dangerous toxic chemicals put in many clothes, and Declan
has sensitive skin, so the less chemicals, the better. I've done Google
searches and checked Amazon, but apparently this isn't a common item. If
anyone has ever purchased organic costumes, or has some answers, I'm all
ears. Thanks.

BTW, Declan is walking now, smile. He's been cruising since nine months,
but he started full-on independent walking on his first birthday. Can't
believe how fast it all goes by. I already miss my little infant. He's
also saying mama, but his sleep is all crazy right now. Not sleeping
through night anymore, and when he gets up at 3 in the morning, he
thinks it's play time, and proceeds to play for 2 to 3 hours. Then he
still insists on getting up early in the morning. Between 7 and 8 a.m.
He's doing very well though otherwise.

Bridgit P