[blparent] talking thermometers

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 20:19:43 UTC 2013

I can say if looking for meet thermometer that this one is nice:
http://www.assistech.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=300162

Has flexible cable leading up to the prob. Meaning you can leave it in the meet. Once it at temp it will beep at you. Of course hand wash the prob no dishwasher. Loved this until someone our house was grilling and it in the rain. Electronics do not do well with large amount of water grin.

Hope this helps,

Nadia C