[blparent] i was wondering.

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Wed Oct 30 02:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi all:

I heard about this list on another list when blind parenting subject came up.  I am from Canada and so obviously do not belong to
nfb.  I was wondering if it is still ok to be on this list?  I have one grown daughter and two grand children.  I still like to keep
in touch with blind parenting groups both because I want to see how people are  doing things now and maybe to encourage others.
Things are so different now then they were 30 years ago, and I find it very interesting to keep up.  I hope that this is ok.  Please
let me know if I am not supposed to be on here.
Jesus arose despite his foes.