[blparent] i was wondering.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Oct 30 14:24:16 UTC 2013

Wendy,

Welcome to this list.  There is no requirement that list members be from the United States or that they are
members of the NFB.  We just ask that all participants follow list guidelines.  Basically this means trying to
keep topics related to problems specific to parenting as a blind person, avoiding personal attacks, and expressing
frustrations about list topics to the moderator rather than to the entire list.  I hope you find this list
helpful.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson
List Moderator