[blparent] Off topic: Can someone tell me the keystroke sequence for Word Count in a Microsoft Word document?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Sep 1 20:12:35 UTC 2013

Sorry.  Can someone tell me the keystroke sequence    for Word Count in a
Microsoft Word document?

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
for Word Count in a Microsoft Word document?

I don't understand what you are asking.  Part of your message was in the
subject line and my computer cut it off.

et