[blparent] Off topic: Can someone tell me the keystrokesequence for Word Count in a Microsoft Word document?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Sep 1 21:53:27 UTC 2013

That's the way it used to be, but now if you try to arrow down on the menu,
you get stuck in the dratted ribbons.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
for Word Count in a Microsoft Word document?

Yes go to tools by hitting alt t. Then arrow down until you hear word count.
Then hit enter.

Sent from my iPhone