[blparent] Off topic: Can someone tell me the keystroke sequence for Word Count in a Microsoft Word document?

DPPI Enquiries info at dppi.org.uk
Sun Sep 1 22:33:07 UTC 2013

Did you find you answer? If not let me know which version of Word you
are using and I'll try to help.

Krishna

On 01/09/2013 20:19, Jo Elizabeth Pinto wrote:
> I used to know it, but these ribbons they have instead of the old menus really mess with me sometimes.  Thanks.
>
> Jo Elizabeth
>
> Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

   Privacy statement: DPPI will never share your contact details
   with any third party without your permission. We only use your
   details to follow up your enquiry or evaluate our services.
   If you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us.

   Krishna Ramamurthy
   Manager
   Disability, Pregnancy & Parenthood
   336 Brixton Road, London SW9 7AA

   info at dppi.org.uk   |   http://www.dppi.org.uk
   Helpline open Tue, Wed, Thu 10:30am to 2:30pm

   Follow us on Twitter: @disabled_parent

   Registered charity number 1070303