[blparent] another off topic question about smart phones

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 17:28:18 UTC 2013

I had a blind friend who switched from her android phone to the iphone and
she loves the iphone and says the android was okay ... you have to set
everything up to make it work, it doesn't work right out of the box like the
iphone.  If a gps ap is important to you she said google maps is wonderful
which you can get on the android ... otherwise she prefers the iphone.