[blparent] another off topic question about smart phones

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Sep 4 02:17:57 UTC 2013

Are you totally blind?

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kaila Allen
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:56 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] another off topic question about smart phones

I have used both android and IOS and I love the IOS so much more.  I loved
my Iphone so much I got an I pad and now I don't use my laptop really at all
unless I have to.  Everything so so much easier and faster for me on the
Apple products.  I don't see myself going back to an android anything.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2013, at 10:28 AM, "peggy" <pshald at neb.rr.com> wrote:

> I had a blind friend who switched from her android phone to the iphone and
she loves the iphone and says the android was okay ... you have to set
everything up to make it work, it doesn't work right out of the box like the
iphone.  If a gps ap is important to you she said google maps is wonderful
which you can get on the android ... otherwise she prefers the iphone.